LIFE'S CRAVINGS....because everyone wants something more out of life...

There is so much to see / hear / taste / touch / sense / write / draw / dance / play / love / do / be

Friday, August 29, 2008

AM I TOO FRIENDLY?

Last weekend, I spent a lot of time with my friend Bella, who had a traumatic incident on Friday in the Coles parking lot. We were in her car when we spotted her ex with his new girlfriend. Actually, she's not new. Bella found out a few weeks ago that he had been dating them both at the same time.

When we saw him, I didn't have much time to react, but I think I waved. Afterwards, I kept asking, "Did I wave? Did I just wave at him?" I might have even smiled--it's my default expression. Now, this ex did a selfish, dishonest thing, but deep down he is a good human being. What should I have done? Abandon my manners and flip him the bird? It's hard for me to show anger, but if I'm nice to Bella's ex, then am I a pushover who doesn't stand up for herself or her friend, or womankind? What is the proper reaction to seeing an ex in a grocery store parking lot? Surely it's not a friendly wave?

4 comments:

anne said...

hello gurl nung ako nakita ko ung ex ng friend ko... ay sus tsinumbag ko lol kidding.. but i did confront him what things happen between the two of them..

Eva Marie said...

nah ako girl kai ni-smile man ko oi. hehehe. amaw man ko. sobraan ka friendly. gikusi jud akong bugan sa akong amiga. heheheh

creative tiny hands said...

ok ra nang friendly yadz oi as long as dili lang masubraan..regards..

Eva Marie said...

mao jud yadz. pero giyawyawan jud ko sa akong amiga. hehehehe

kai gatingsi lang kuno akong dagway. hehhehe