LIFE'S CRAVINGS....because everyone wants something more out of life...

There is so much to see / hear / taste / touch / sense / write / draw / dance / play / love / do / be

Monday, August 18, 2008

Dream-Invader

When I’m very tired, like I am now, I always have the weirdest dreams. Last night’s was a doozy…

It started out with some sort of surreal living situation with my latest celeb crush, James McAvoy (sigh). In my dream, though, like in real life I suppose, he was a small guy, slightly taller than me—which was/is kind of disappointing… But what a dreamboat.


James McAvoy 2

Funny aside: As I was looking for a picture of hottie McAvoy, I came across a Korean chick’s blog about her crush on him. What is it about delicate-featured, pasty-faced, blue-eyed white boys with foreign accents that Asian chicks seem to dig? (Although I think the attraction goes both ways…)

Anyway, back to my dream! So it switched from me having a rather depressing relationship with James McAvoy into me being picked to be the surrogate mother to Tom Cruise (speaking of short actors) and Katie Holmes‘ next Scientology baby.

And if that wasn’t weird enough… It actually got to the point where I was in this sterile room, all prepped to be implanted, when Tom Cruise comes in himself with a giant needle to impregnate me. (Right, I get that, Freud.) But instead of putting the needle anywhere near my lady parts, Tom proceeds to stick this giant syringe in my left foot—which hurt like hell, btw. So ta-da! I was impregnated with (get this) 30 embryos in my left foot. They wanted to make sure the pregnancy would take. Of course, I’m thinking it would have taken a lot better if they’d actually put the embryos in my uterus. So I leave the Scientology/IVF office with what is now a swollen, ENORMOUS, ogre-like foot filled with Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes’ 30 possible future babies.

So is that the weirdest dream ever or what? I’m not even going to begin to analyze that one, but I felt that I should blog about it because it was so strange.

Clearly, I need to get more sleep.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is definitely a weird dream Eve. usually, when we are confronted with pain when we are dreaming, we would wake up. pero your dream seems to continue. weird jud.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

oist Weird dream man ka oi hehehehe

Eva Marie said...

hi jace...mao jud...weird oi. mura obvious jud kaayo na kulang ko sa tulog. hehehe

Eva Marie said...

mao jud haze. nakuratan jud ko sa akong damgo. kulang ra tingali ko sa tulog. hehehe

agcreatives said...

weird jud mam nice unta sugod sa kay imong hottie nga crush then later on kuyaw nakau hahaha

hermz said...

"Dreams Get Rid of Emotional ArousalIt has been agreed for some time that dreams deal with emotion. However, not all emotion causes dreaming. Only emotional arousal unexpressed while awake causes us to dream."- uncommon-knowledge.co.uk

Well, I guess that's dreams for you! Perhaps Tom Cruise and the giant syringe represents something. Aaah dreams! pagkalawom sabton hehehe

Eva Marie said...

mao jud mam. hehehe. ambot nganong nagdamgo ko ni tom cruise. hehe. ni tan aw man gud sa iyang interview with oprah. mao tingali. hehehe

Eva Marie said...

nah di nalang lagi ko mag analyse ani dai kai makuratan ko og samot. hehehe