LIFE'S CRAVINGS....because everyone wants something more out of life...

There is so much to see / hear / taste / touch / sense / write / draw / dance / play / love / do / be

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Here’s To Me, Mrs. Robinson

I had another one of my weirdo dreams last night. This time, I was staying at a friend’s house for some reason and this friend had a 17-year-old son. A gorgeous, virginal 17-year-old son. And I had to be about forty-five or something in this dream. This was one of those dreams where you’re not really you, you’re someone else.

Anyway, over the course of the week I was staying there, it became obvious that this son (who was heading off to college soon) had a crush on me. So my last night there, I decided to go out with another girlfriend of mine and had the boy sneak out and meet us. Then we both proceeded to seduce him! Whoa… How’s that for your first time? A threesome with a couple of cougars.

Then the dream turned rather stressful because we had to keep his mother, my friend, from finding out what happened and she was quite suspicious to begin with. So that was my dream (with a lot of the sordid details faded to fuzzy memory.)

My analysis? I actually have met a college-bound teenager recently who’s definitely gorgeous (though I can’t say if he’s virginal) and I think it’s making me feel rather like a dirty old lady to admire his brand of youthful beauty. And I think I’m rather shocked to find myself in this position, rather than the one where I’m being admired by dirty old men. But hey, things change… and there’s no harm in looking, right?

4 comments:

agcreatives said...

yes theres no harm in looking yadz pro ako im just fascinated with men younger than me...such a shame actually maybe next I'll fall for a men older than i hehehe

Eva Marie said...

mao jud yadz...heheeh. pero di man ko usually ganahan og mga younger boys...ambot ngano to nga na pervert man ko ato na time. hehehee

pero mas nindot jud na ang older guys yadz kai makasabot na sila nimu. hehee

agcreatives said...

uu mao bitaw ron ngita nko matured guy oi kay lisod ug ulo2x pud ug way buot daghan nami heheheh mau jud naka lugar naka ako kay mao raman ni part time nko buhaton sa work galing lang now gibawal na amo minimize hehehe

Eva Marie said...

mao jud. di man jud ko ma-attracted og younger boys pero kung syofo gani kaayo kai mulingi gud gihapon ko. okay ra bitaw na. hehhehehe.


wala ka kiki karon yadz? hehe