LIFE'S CRAVINGS....because everyone wants something more out of life...

There is so much to see / hear / taste / touch / sense / write / draw / dance / play / love / do / be

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

British Bulldog


I have a fairly strict rule on dogs: if they're over 12 kilos and not a jack russel terrier or a shih-tzu, they're not really my type. But this one, which I found in Lygon Street, I just sorta liked. Maybe it was his "fuck you, I don't care if I need braces, I'm badass" attitude ... or maybe it was his drool. But either way, I really, really wanted to take him home with me. Or at least on a photo shoot.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi yadz...hadlok mana sya ug nawng oi...mas cute gyud imong max *winks*

Eva Marie said...

hehehe. mao jud.isog ayo og nawng yadz nuh? pero cute jud gihapon. lami kumoton. heheheh

agcreatives said...

nya buotan raman kaha ni yads dli bya na mo matter if hadlok ug nawong hehehe kana bitaw uban nga wla kaila ug labrador mahadlok nya buotan ra diay kau...nice breed unsa ni nga dog

Eva Marie said...

buotan man ni sila na breed yadz...unya bogo pud gamay. harmless ra gihapon. hehehe

Anonymous said...

hello yadz!

although they have intimidating look, those guys are sweet baya. a friend have those kind of dogs and they are sweet like stuff toys.

Eva Marie said...

mao jud yadz...very lovable gihapon sila maski isog og nawng. mag drool lang lagi. pero cute gihapon. lami kaayo gakson nuh? hehehe